Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blog Reflection - Lesson Two

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I enjoyed today's lesson because lesson ended early!! And also because we get to 'shop' online. Even though it's not real, I still get the thrill of browsing the net to find something I like. I thought of blogging about it tonight, but I guess not because I have not found anything on the net yet. I'll shall think of something tomorrow.

It's the 2nd lesson and I guess all of us has been enjoying the lesson so far. I think.
I am enjoying it that's for sure. :)

Today we learnt about the different types of internet resources we can search from. And today is the day that I searched on a topic on a forum properly. I usually avoid forums because they're full of words and nothing really interests me there. I realise that forum's are interesting.

Oh.. and my topic is on the impact of online gaming on youths. Sounds interesting. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment