Saturday, January 2, 2010

E-learning Activity 2 : “E-Shopping Spree” (Individual)

What to spend on with 500 internet money. ;)

    1. photos and description of your shopping list items
    2. what is the purpose of the shopping website you had visited
    3. briefly explain what you had learnt today

I decided what I want to spend my 500 dollars on and it's a compact camera. I already have one, from Canon. And it's good. It's more than a year old now. Going to be two years soon. It's features are old and so I decided to get another camera(with better features!!!). Canon of course. :D

I decided to get Canon Digital Ixus 120 IS with my 500 dollars budget!



The purecolour LCD II has a wide colour reproduction range, high resolution, wide angle of view, resists scratching and smudging, and controls reflected light.

Taken from: http://www.canon.com.sg/p/EN/322-Digital-Compact-Cameras/825-IXUS/1202-Digital-IXUS-120-IS/


Another feature is that it's 20mm of thickness!! It's Canon's slimmest Ixus with 28mm Wide-angle lens.


Do you know what's the best feature of this camera for me?
It's the 28mm wide angle!!!! I hate taking pictures of buildings and landscape that has no head and tail.


Awesome isn't it????

and it only costs SGD 469.00
;)

Pictures and information taken from http://canon.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment